Thursday, 15 November 2007

Knotty's first day at schoo!


Tonight I started the Puppy Foundation Course! I'm already well advanced at the 'sit' and 'down' command but my 'stand' and 'come' command need some work. It was very exciting to meet the other dogs, I was good and greeted them with my waggy bottom unlike some of the naughty barking dogs who were incarcerated in the room next door. The humans keep saying how cute I was!

As you can see from the picture I like to lay down and have a rest whilst dad finds more tripe treats for me. Can you see the weird man at the back? We never got to see his dog...a bit weird really.

So I've got loads of homework to do. My main problem is sitting to watch all the interesting people, bikes, children and other 4 legged creatures that go by. Apparently when we are on a 'walk' I'm not supposed to sit down!! But that means I get tugged along....but it's for my own good and hierarchy in the pack.

Can't wait for next school session, there was a cute Labrador boy I've got my nose on.

No comments:

Post a Comment